Monday, April 4, 2011

For all the times I let you down, I’m Sorry….



   We as people are becoming more aware, aware of everything that's happening around us. How small our planet really is in the scheme of things, how we have plundered, pillaged and raped our earth and each other, stolen, lied and committed many other deeds we're not particularly proud of. We've made many mistakes the lessons we've learned haven't been easy.
We are now at a time where we should be asking forgiveness not just from people who we feel we owe an apology to, not only from our mother earth we've taken for granted...but also from ourselves. 
Time to stop beating ourselves, we've suffered. We've paid for our sins our karmic debt is paid in full. 
I forgive myself for all my many mistakes in life. I ask that I be forgiven for any hurt I've caused to others. I love you...I'm sorry.
Life is too short to hold grudges against others... or yourself. 
Forgiveness is the way to heal yourself.
Let go...

For all the times I let you down.. I'm sorry

For all the times that I was weak
The times I turned the other cheek
Times I should have stood my ground
When all my world was tumbling down
I’m sorry…

For running when my road got tough
For never quite being strong enough
To fight the fight and state my truth
I lost ‘me’ somewhere in my youth
I’m sorry…

The warrior buried deep inside
within my heart now open wide
needs you to know how much I’ve cried
my inner strength you were denied
I’m sorry

Know you are always on my mind
In my heart always entwined
You’ll always be a part of me
Forgive me my in…’sanity’
I’m so sorry.
© Ollie Jezierski  4/4/11

Dedicated to Kavan and Katie...(and spirit) so loved and missed <3
Hope to be able to see you again  (Manifesting lottery win)

No comments:

Post a Comment